Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bleep Bloop

I always stink at these sort of things, I'll be honest. Starting, "introduction, hello, welcome" posts are always the hardest to write for me.
Though considerably easier to write than this History essay I should be writing.

I'm Kenzie, a Junior in High School, and I love to knit. I even knit in class, which I'm surprised my teacher's let me get away with. The fact makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside. (Maybe they just expect a knitted gift in return though, aha)

Currently on the needles, is my second sock, ever. I've already finished my first sock ever, and now working on it's twin. (There will be pictures once done!) I'm so excited to finish it, even though I'm still just past the cuff, and haven't even started on the heel flap yet. Class is so taking up my knitting time. Gosh.

I also have a lace scarf, which is a birthday/Christmas gift to my sister from another mister, Heather. That's also my first time trying out lace! Gosh, so many new things on the needles.

AND today, I got two skeins of Socks that Rock yarn in the mail, and my friend bought me some local wool yarn from the Farmer's Market. Which I have no idea what to do with, something for her, but not sure. She doesn't like wearing hats, scarves and would forget mittens.

Pfft.

Some first post this was.

No comments:

Post a Comment