Sunday, July 31, 2011

Ideas Everywhere

I like knitting. It makes me happy and hyper.
It also gives me inspiration, not art inspiration sadly (still in a large art block on that front sadly) but inspiration, for more knitting! Makes sense? No? Oh well.

What I mean is, as I get more sucked into knitting, I want to do more interesting pieces. I want to add other things that I like into knitting. Nerdy things for example. I really want to make some TRON[: Legacy] inspired pieces, which would be my first attempt at real color knitting. As well as Mass Effect pieces too, Commander Sherpard's original armor as a sweater for example. I'm all over the place with nerdy knitting ideas.

But as I plan, and have nothing else really to say, have some pictures of the projects I was talking about in my last post.


(This is me trying to be interesting in my knitting pictures.)

No comments:

Post a Comment